Book a one-on-one consultation with Still&All founder, Deb McFadzean.
This is a friendly and personally tailored face-to-face consultation at the Still&All showroom for students, emerging artists and photography enthusiasts wanting to prepare their artwork for editions and sale online.
You will receive hands-on advice and guidance for photographing your artwork and preparing your files for web output and fine art printing. Deb will guide you through everything you need to know to get started selling artwork online including, platforms, social media, pricing your artwork, paper media options, custom framing, software resources, insurance, packing, shipping and logistics.
The 3-hour consultation will focus on your business path, using your own artwork. You will learn the ins and outs of preparing artwork for editions and online selling, culminating in a finished and prepared digital file to be giclée printed in-house and custom framed to showcase your artwork and get you started in your new business.
To get the most out of your time you'll need to fill out a questionnaire before your appointment. This information will be reviewed by Deb prior to the consultation to hone in on the best information for your particular needs and business objectives.
Course Fee: $1650
What you'll learn about:
Launch your artwork business and get the essential how-to guide to execute artwork reproductions and editions without the expense of outsourcing.
- Camera settings for artwork reproduction
- Filters, easel, tripod and grey cards
- Raw to Jpg conversions
- Colourspace, profiles and ICC
- File sizing 72dpi-300dpi
- Print media options and gsm
- Limited, open and AP editions
- Certificate of Authenticity & hand signing
- Framing options and canvas stretching
- Pricing your artwork for profit
- Marketing resources
- Presets and actions
- Frame mock-ups
- In-situ mock ups
- Social Media
- Packing and delivery
- Insurance and liability
What you'll leave with:
- Your own artwork giclée printed in-house and custom framed in A0
- Course notes on essential resources, equipment, software and apps
- Knowledge of how to prepare files for fine art printing and web output
- Free frame and in-situ mock ups, presets, and actions
- Confidence and tools to start building your business
What you'll need to bring to your consultation:
- Original artwork and/or digital files
- Laptop with Photoshop and Lightroom installed
Simply send through your preferred day and time below to make a booking: